The National Careers Service still have plenty of spaces available for their FREE virtual workshops for January 2022 available for those who live in Surrey, Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. These are all delivered by a highly skilled team of advisers and offer a wide range of areas, that can support you throughout your career.
Please see below the details about each workshop and how to sign up.
Alternatively, a 1:1 appointment either virtual or face-to-face can be arranged with a careers advisers.
- Creating A Winning CV Workshop – Wednesday 12th January @ 10am – 11am
- Interview Techniques Support Workshop – Wednesday 12th January @ 10am – 11am
- Digital and Social Media Awareness Workshop – Friday 14th January @ 10am – 11am
- Self-employment Awareness Workshop – Friday 14th January @ 10am – 11am
- Civil Service Careers – Tuesday 18th January @ 9:30am – 11:30am
- Redundancy Support Workshop – Wednesday 19th January @ 10am – 11:30am
- Experience Matters Workshop – Thursday 20th January @ 10am – 11am
- Careers In The Green Energy Sector – Friday 21st January @ 10am – 11am
- Application Forms Support – Friday 21st January @ 10am – 11am
- Creating A Winning CV Workshop – Wednesday 26th January @ 10am – 11am
- Apprenticeship Awareness – Friday 28th January @ 10am – 11:30am
You can also call their booking line to secure a place on the workshops, or to book in for a 1-2-1 telephone careers advice session on: 01329 559169.
The National Careers Service is a FREE service for adults 19+(18 if on benefits) for information, advice and guidance relating to work or learning.